Managing Partner – Spring Law Gibraltar office
After completing a law degree at Liverpool University Chris qualified as a solicitor in London and he then moved to Gibraltar where he worked at Denton Wilde Sapte.
In 2011 Chris set up Spring Law Gibraltar which is an associate office of the Spring Law Group where he has been practising corporate commercial law acting for an insurance manager and a number of insurance companies in recent years. He also has an interest in private client work.
Chris’s expertise is focussed on:
- Transactional work dealing with mergers, acquisitions and business sales in the insurance sector
- Regulatory and compliance work in the insurance management sector
- Corporate governance, compliance, anti-money laundering and outsourcing in the insurance sector
- Dealing with Solvency II and IDD related issues
- Advising on company law and drafting complex commercial contracts such as shareholder agreements, employment contracts and share options
- Private client work, including drafting trust deeds, administration of trusts and estates, advising on trust law, wills, probate and international estate planning
- Dealing with commercial and residential property transactions
- Dealing with the sale and purchase of yachts and registration formalities
Chris enjoys sailing and other outdoor pursuits (skiing, mountain biking and hiking) and the occasional glass of red!
About Spring Law
Founded in 2002, Spring Law specialises in dispute avoidance, dispute resolution, investigations and intelligence acquisition. Our clients are the Government, Public and private companies, domestic and International high net worth individuals.
We have offices in central London, Chichester and Gibraltar. Find out more about us
To be effective at what we do we recruit high calibre academic lawyers with a streetwise instinct for advantage. Litigation or solving disputes by mediation and arbitration is a people’s business.
Our approach is driven by good communicators, people clients like to work with and who possess strong written and advocacy skills.
At Spring Law we also offer:
- debt recovery services
- litigation services
- mediation services
- arbitration services
- employment tribunal services