Callum advises clients, such as HNWI and medium-large enterprises, on complex and international commercial disputes in the English courts and in international arbitrations brought under the rules of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA). His practice includes English High Court proceedings for civil disputes and insolvency claims brought by liquidators and trustees. Callum is also experienced in international investigations and enforcement, including cases which involve overseas tax havens.
Notable cases include, amongst others:
- Successfully secured a judgment in excess of £160 million GBP, in a complex international civil fraud claim in the Commercial Court.
- Successfully secured settlement in a complex international Arbitration.
Callum was previously seconded to the Mergers & Acquisitions, Transactional Risks team at Willis Towers Watson. During this time, Callum identified and managed risk within multi-million pound M&A transactions. He advised major multinational clients and institutions whilst working with global insurers and leading international law firms.
Notable transactions include, amongst others:
- £8 billion GBP sale of critical infrastructure
- £3.2 billon GBP sale of a world leading satellite company
- £900 million USD sale of a technology-VPN company
By way of education:
- University of Law, 2018, LPC MSc in Law, Business and Management, Distinction
- University of Kent, England, 2016, L.L.B Hons, Upper Second Class Honours
About Spring Law
Founded in 2003, Spring Law specialises in dispute avoidance, dispute resolution, investigations and intelligence acquisition. Our clients are the Government, Public and private companies, domestic and International high net worth individuals.
We have offices in central London, Chichester and Gibraltar. Find out more about us
To be effective at what we do we recruit high calibre academic lawyers with a streetwise instinct for advantage. Litigation or solving disputes by mediation and arbitration is a people’s business.
Our approach is driven by good communicators, people clients like to work with and who possess strong written and advocacy skills.
At Spring Law we also offer:
- litigation services
- mediation services
- arbitration services