Contract disputes, Intelligence & Investigations
Andrew has been with Spring Law since 2005 as an associate, partner and now consultant. His cases are typically complex contract disputes, involving parties in multiple jurisdictions and frequently involving assets or people that are difficult to trace.
Andrew has worked on disputes including loan and security documents, shareholder agreements, sponsorship and licensing deals, joint venture arrangements, technology and consultancy contracts, sales of goods and services arrangements and insurance policies
Andrews expertise includes:
- High Court Advocacy in interim applications
- Commercial litigation in disputes relating to breach of contract/wrongful termination claims
- Claims for and against suppliers/contractors for defective performance
- Multi-party dispute resolution and contract re-negotiation
About Spring Law
Founded in 2002, Spring Law specialises in dispute avoidance, dispute resolution, investigations and intelligence acquisition. Our clients are the Government, Public and private companies, domestic and International high net worth individuals.
We have offices in central London, Chichester and Gibraltar. Find out more about us
To be effective at what we do we recruit high calibre academic lawyers with a streetwise instinct for advantage. Litigation or solving disputes by mediation and arbitration is a people’s business.
Our approach is driven by good communicators, people clients like to work with and who possess strong written and advocacy skills.
At Spring Law we also offer:
- debt recovery services (over £100,000)
- litigation services
- mediation services
- arbitration services
- employment dispute services