We provide a bespoke and discreet service to individuals facing a broad range of personal legal problems. These include:
- Divorce: Our lawyers have experience of dealing with complex and high profile divorces. Our location in central London means that we have an excellent understanding of the dynamics of divorcing in a truly international city.
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements: We can assist with the advice and drafting of pre and post nuptial agreements which are essential for protecting family wealth from the detrimental effects of divorce. If such agreements are entered into properly then the Courts in England & Wales will uphold them in the future if necessary.
- Children: Some of the most important and emotional issues which arise at the end of a relationship relate to the arrangements for the care of children and their financial provision, such as child maintenance. Our lawyers are sensitive to such issues and can provide expert advice to guide parents to a constructive solution.
- Cohabitation: More and more couples are choosing to cohabit but few realise the financial and legal implications of this arrangement. We can assist at any stage of a relationship from establishing property interests when moving in together to disputes over ownership at the end of a relationship.
- International Families: Our lawyers are familiar with the wide range of complex legal problems which can arise when a family’s interests are spread across more than one country. Our expertise in this area extends to:
- international divorce;
- jurisdiction disputes;
- identifying assets held in other countries;
- relocating abroad with children;
- international parental abduction;
- international marriage contracts;
- financial claims following a divorce in another country; and
- recognition and enforcement of foreign orders.
In addition to the above services, we work with lawyers in other departments to offer a seamless and effective range of ancillary services such as conveyancing, litigation and drafting wills.