Spring | Law acquired the boutique employment litigation practice Ferguson Solicitors LLP in July 2015, (www.fergusonsolicitors.co.uk).
Over 17 years Ferguson Solicitors built a strong reputation for advising city traders and professionals in disputes with their employers, often high profile institutions and large banks.
The addition of the Ferguson Solicitors team compliments Spring | Law’s existing employment advisory services with their high calibre employment litigation lawyers.
The team now offers both advisory and employment litigation services to both individuals and companies.
Employment Advisory services include:
- Executive service contracts & bonus structures;
- Advice on restrictive covenants and team moves;
- Workplace policies and procedures; and
- Corporate transactional support.
Employment Litigation services include representation in:
- The High Court for breach of contract including bonus claims;
- The Employment Tribunal for claims in unfair dismissal, discrimination, victimisation, harassment, stress and psychiatric injury at work;
- FCA investigations;
- Whistleblowing; and
- Settlement agreements.