Spring | Law understands entrepreneurs. Our entrepreneurial background means we have our own practical insight into the needs and ambitions of entrepreneurs, and we are proud to work with entrepreneurs and SMEs across many sectors and at different points of their growth curve.
We know the importance of providing meaningful and practical advice to business people which is not academic. A number of our senior lawyers have served as General Counsel with small to large businesses, including some listed entities, which means that our advice is focused and strategic.
Having grown our own business from a start-up into an SME, we have experience in dealing with the issues facing entrepreneurs and SMEs. We have also guided numerous clients on all legal aspects from their origination to exit.
We work closely with our clients to help them succeed and move onto the next stage of their business cycle.
In the start-up phase, we assist clients with:
- business plans
- founder shareholder, partnership and LLP agreements
- articles of association and constitutions
- Companies House filings
- minutes and resolutions.
During the growth phase, we help clients with:
- raising finance using equity and/or debt
- investment and loan documents
- security documents
- business expansion schemes, such as SEIS, EIS and EMI options
- employment, service and contractor agreements
- property leases
- supply and sale agreements
- intellectual property protection.
When clients are looking to exit their business, we assist with:
- sale agreements
- management buy-outs or buy-ins
- tax planning and relief.
Whatever stage a client’s business is at, our objective is to help and add value.